Sunday, January 23, 2011

Negative vs Positive (2)

Found on Spanking Online

Four to five years are enough to make a regular punishment spanking not effective as I've mentioned in my previous post. It's because the negative part of the punishment decreases and the girl starts to take in the benefits of her spanking. This is the most possible reason my parents have stopped with my weekly discipline though the routine spanking has been unobjectionable for me at this time. I've been spanked no more than a dozen of times after I've passed into university up to my marriage seven years later. This post isn't about me anyway.

Found on Spank ChristinaFound on Lupus Spanking

The part of the shame in negative feelings becomes more ponderable with an age of the girl. It seems sometimes that the shame is no less important as the pain. The fact of the spanking becomes more public in the course of time. The girl feels the shame for getting spanked when she surmises her family gets to know about her discipline. She is afraid her kids may get to know later, then neighbours and friends and collegues. The fact is that her discipline becomes public in her environment in about two years. So no kids nor acquaintances are the reason of disgrace as it turns out later. The only thing that remains shameful is her nudity and the course of her spanking witnessed by people not involved in spanking process.

Found on Spanking OnlineFound on Punished Wife

Some spankers fuss about lack of negative feelings. I guess it's a natural process of positive result of every spanking getting closer to the course of spanking. This makes the girl to be not afraid of upcoming spanking or even urging the spanker to start with it.

Found on Punished GirlsFound on Spanking Online

So the harder and the longer spanking is unjustified while the result is the same.
_

1 comment:

  1. I agree that in most cases an extra spanking ensuring the high level of negative isn't a good idea. But on the other hand almost all girls are inured by a settled portion of spanking in the course of time. So I don't see other way to ensure the same level of pain as to deliver more hits or change the spanking implement to another more weighty implement.

    ReplyDelete