Sunday, January 8, 2012

Coming home

It happens again and again. I am spanked the same day I come to parents' home. "How can you live alone in a such big city and how can't you find someone to spank you?" - mommy is wondering every time before ordering me to bend over the table. I'm sure to get hairbrush slaps this time too just after hugs and kisses. Worse luck! "Go into the corner," - mom says, - "and kneel down!" Something new, really. I don't understand what's going on but I do what I'm said. I feel her fingers on my waist unzipping my skirt and pulling it together with my panties down.


Found on Disciplined Daughters


"I know you need some spanking frequently," - she says, - "but today is maybe the last time I spank you. Tomorrow is January 8th, your 20th birthday, so you will decide yourself about your spanking. Well, suffice to talk, come here."

She spanks me with a daddy's belt this time and I start to cry loudly shortly. She sends me to the corner again but with the sore bottom this time.

I have to make a resolve regarding my future.

I'm sure I've made a right decision. It has been so long ago. There is no mom and dad anymore but there is someone who sends me to the corner and then spanks me every week. I'm grateful her for letting me accept a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Parents have to set Rules for their daughters and keep notes of any breach of those rules!
    They must deal firmly with the young woman as she will of course be over 18, as they do you, although it seems Mom does most of your spanking. Spanking or caning-I feel sure they keep a choice of canes for you ,must be given sharply!
    Your Mom no doubt is used to your crying and pays no attention as she concentrates on caning
    your bare bottom! I wonder if she insists on you shaving ,before you report for your caning or spanking!? Ben

    ReplyDelete