Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Wishing me a good luck

The last summer day. Just another tradition for parting wishes while a new year in university starts. How it will be this time? I'm not a girl anymore and I'm ready for anything may happen to me.

Found on History of Spanking


When has it started? Granny has said few years ago almost every co-ed has get a farewell thrashing just befor the new academic year. It's a kind of motivation for the girl before she's leaving parents' home for studies.

Found on History of Spanking


I've been ready to miss this opportunity (what a silly girl!). It hasn't been a real thrashing the first time just a regular strapping but I haven't been happy while I've granted the girl like me don't needs her bottom spanked.

Found on History of Spanking


I've been caned next year. I've realized one week or whatnot later that's really good idea to get a thrashing before all possible offences are made. I've felt the sting for a couple of weeks and dark welts have been visible still for another couple of weeks as a reminder for me. It has been a very first time I've been thankful for my blisterred behind.

Found on History of Spanking


The last summer day, August 31, Tuesday. I'm waiting for my friends to come. I hope they will put deep tramlines across my butts with best wishes for the last year of my studies.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment