Friday, April 16, 2010

Low budget spanking

Have you ever thought how expensive a spanking is? Paddles, straps, tawses, canes... It's very expensive business if ordering all those implements at speacial stores.

Is there a correlation between effectiveness of the spanking and the price of the implement? Are there substitutes for most known implements such as cane, strap, tawse, paddle or riding crop?
Some of them don't need any substitutes cause they are common and everyone can buy them in regular store. I'm talking about the belt, slipper and hairbrush.

A traditional cane
Found on Never too old

What about the cane? Both the top and the bottom agree that the rattan cane is the very specific implement. When someone decides to use the rattan cane they have to keep in mind that at least a dozen of canes for every girl are needed. Though the canes are flexible they do break. On the other hand the cane can't be the only implement fo spanking - the strap or the belt is very useful even for the girl caned on regular basis. So why not to use bamboo canes instead of rattan ones?


The bamboo cane - Found on Caning Photo Album

The main benefit is the price. Bamboo poles (set of 25 pcs) one can get for less than $15. For the price of one rattan cane. And no need of the order by post. One can find bamboo poles at every gardeners supply store.

2 comments:

  1. My husband has used the plastic angling-rod for few times. I don't know about the price of it but it stings (very much!) and it is near at his hand during our vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that bamboo garden canes are far to stiff with no flexibility and more likely to be severe! My parents use their flexible rattan canes which really sting sharply and have rarely broken on my bare bottom . I am now 18 and have made it clear that they have no intention of stopping for some time!.But they like to get new canes every so often and friends of theirs are happy to have their old ones!
    I have to bend over a chair in their study for up to 10 strokes -five from each of them as well a having several hard slaps at the start on my bare bum! I do cry after 5 or 6 strokes and I hate it when I do, as I think they are right to punish me!
    Jo-Anne

    ReplyDelete