Friday, January 21, 2011

Negative vs Positive (1)

Found on Parental Discipline

I remember from my adolescence the fair before every spanking after I've got a bad grade or have done something inappropriate. A terrible sting and disgraceful kneeling in the corner together with the fair of getting spanked are those negative experinces that are discussed in previous posts.

Found on Real SpankingFound on Parental Discipline

There is time to mention, thet all negative experiences work cause they are negative but the goal is some overall positive. A young girl doesn't feel this positive as a result of spanking. She takes some things getting better by itself not as the result of some outside factors.

Found on Parental Discipline

The girl's blinker makes her to feel exceptionally the negative experience. I've gone through this. I've got experienced at the same time my mother's nonchalance about her spanking and a pleased smile after it.

Found on
Spanking Online
Found on
Girls boarding school
Found on
Parental Discipline

Some tolerance to the spanking has helped me to surmount a fair and the pain hasn't been so sore as previously a year after the beginning of the regular spanking. I've been accustomed to the spanking fully another year later. The spanking has become routine so parents have been adding some new elements to it to make it beyond the pale. More shame and more painful spanking are effective for some monthes. It doesn't mean the spanking becomes a kind of pleasure. Any punishment remains the negative experience as previously maybe just not so terrible.

Found on Parental Discipline

The next thing that happens after the panic fair of spanking has gone is the gradual perception that the spanking helps me to try more in getting better grades and in growing up. My endeavour is very important still while the spanking is just a help. What follows? I've been one step from asking to spank me. I've asked to spank me just after I've graduated a school.

Found on Spanking Online
_

1 comment:

  1. I guess every smart girl has go through this, i.e. asking to spank her.

    ReplyDelete