Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Homecoming

Found on Family SpankingFound on Young wife

I'm back. It's so nice to find someone waiting for me at home. It's nice someone has posted here though I've been sure it happen more frequent.

Found on Young wifeFound on History of Spanking

Let talk about pantyless lifestyle first of all. The girl wearing no panties under her skirt or dress maybe is a kind of exciting. She maybe shows her readiness for the spanking. I'm npt sure about the reason. I don't think the girl has to be ready for her spanking at every moment while she has to get ready after her displinarian says her to get ready. It's a common practice and it's proven out. There is no difference what kind of spanking is comming. Pulling panties down only after her disciplinarian's order is the way to show her obedience while the girl without panties can't show she obeys the spanker's order. Eliza is right saying panties around girl's knees absorb the girl's attention and mmake feel her uncomfortable. I guess it's the reason to keep them around girl's knees. Just read what other girls say. The spanking is a negative experience. It's true. The spanking becomes less negative every spanking after spanking and additional measures keeping the spanking negative are necessary. It's because the spanking works while it's negative.

Found on Spanked Mature Ladies

Pantyless is more precarious than bottomless while bottomless is a strictly domestic or private outfit. Pantyless girl feels herself as a fully dressed one so she don't care about her confidence or she cares the same way as other girls. I'd like to ask the girls what they feel after they find they are flashing.
_

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Last summer my friend and I -we are both 20 decided to dare to go out without our panties ,not even wearing a thong ,for the sheer excitment and thrill. All went well and we both returned to our homes but as I went in I tripped on our doormat which is a little frayed right in front of Dad. My dress rucked up and he had quite a shock seeing my pussy!He took me by the ear and led me to Mum! I had a terrible row and in no time they had their cane out and I was bending over a chair. They gave me six hard cuts each an I was in tears in no time and I went into the corner for half an hour , my red bottm on display! Then I was sent to bed sent to bed! It was not the thrill I had hoped for! Liz

    ReplyDelete