Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Instincts at Spanking (1)

Most girls unschooled or even experienced in spanking flounder and struggle at every hit. Or the girl tries to cover her bottom with her hands. They do so undesignedly. Its a kind of reaction of the body to a keen pain. Such behaviour is not only irritating but may cause some injuries too.

Found on Girls boarding school

Girls pick up the habit to stand quiet during their spanking in the course of time. The spanker can and have to help them to learn this as quickly as possible.

Found on Schoolgirls discipline and spanking

There are some basic measures helping to stop the girl floundering and struggling.

Found on Last Century of Spankings

I don't fight with a girl when she's floundering or struggling. I wait till she's quiet again (or almost quiet) and then continue. I want her to take every hit in. I continue after she's settled down.

Found on Proper Punishment

Another way helping girls to stay passive are penalties. One has to hash out all possible penalties: for struggling, for hands on the bottom, for leaving a position etc. It may be starting the spanking over, additional hits, spanking the palms or legs.

Found on Schoolgirls discipline and spanking

I prefer to keep my left hand on girls' back. I feel a moment when the girl is about to start flounder so I make a pause.

Found on Young wife

There is no rush when spanking the girl. I make long time spans between strokes or series of strokes. So the girl can take the pain in full. Penalties are applied if she leaves the position or starts rubbing her bottom.

3 comments:

  1. I realy like tihs first picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hand on my back - it's a real way to feel a firm hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can do nothing with my floundering. It's real instinct. I'm getting a penalty every time I flounder, it's a spanking my legs up to the middle of thighs. This stings more than strokes on behind.

    ReplyDelete