Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Persuasion before Spanking

Some girls alter their mind what about the strength and hardness of the spanking they have to get already in the course of the spanking. The process is interrupted and I begin to persuade the girl to continue the spanking the way it has been planned.

Found on Schoolgirls discipline and spanking

It happens so as a rule when I'm spanking two or more girls at one time. They may be not careful enough when discussing the upcoming spanking. Or may be they hope the spanking for both of them has to be equal.

Found on Spanked Mature Ladies

The only thing I can do is to persuade the girl. When the girl is only one everything is ok. I repeat our discussion and my arguments and it's enough in most cases. Just the obedience of the girl isn't the same as usually so I have to keep in mind her possible struggle and hold her under my pit.

Found on Young wife

If the girl isn't alone the persuasion is much longer usually. It is interrupted by another girl sometimes. The girls' determination to get the spanking after some hits isn't the same as before the spanking. It's very hard to spank two or more girls at one time overall.

Found on Spanked office girls

The only way to prevent such situation is a demant for each girl to repeat loudly everything they'll get during this spanking. When I'm sure every girl knows what she'll get exactly, I'm sure she'ld not forget it during upsoming spanking.

2 comments:

  1. I have learned do not interrupt the spanking by starting my punishment over. No one has persuaded me about neccessary details of my spanking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping count of hits while spanked. There are few cases when I've been sure the spanking is over but some spanking has been left indeed. Fortunately I've been spanked by Witol so no penalty has followed. My husband doesn't tolerates such interruptions - he starts the spanking over simply.

    ReplyDelete