Monday, June 14, 2010

Spanking Therapy (2)

I've gone a three months cours of spanking and it has been my first spanking ever. I've been told it's painful but who can foresee it being so terrible. I have still a timentable made spaecially for me.


I've been spanked twenty three times in a bit more than three monthes. The fourth and the fifth spankings have been the most shocking and a thought to leave that course has been reasonable for me. I've continued still and all. I've felt pretty well to the end of the fourth week.

Other people live without spanking of course, they take drugs, they spent a lot of time in hospitals and sanatoria, some of them are on the mend or even leave their beds. That's their choice. I've chosen the spanking and have no regrets about it. Someone may name me as a spanko and I agree. It's o.k. for me to get fifty hits with the belt once or twice a week. It's not only o.k. but I have to confess I need the spanking.

1 comment:

  1. There isn't mentioned that the implement of spanking has been the simple belt at the begining, two weeks later it has been changed by the strap and then the strap has been changet by the light bamboo cane another five weeks later.

    ReplyDelete