Friday, December 17, 2010

After the training

Eliza's know-hows aren't new for me while I know them since my training by Witol and Eliza. My dad has been bitter about me getting spanked by a stranger (fortunately for me the training has been carried out me being not at home). He's changed from indulgent daddy to a faultfinder immediately he's got to know about my training. Some accusations have been reasoned and other not, but he's been ready to spank me for any of them. And he's spanked me not taking my no.

It’s not on to say "No" when someone has a belt in his hand and I'm barebottomed. My situation hasn't fitted no one Eliza's advice exactly. What I have to do and how I have to behave? To leave parents' home it's the same as to cut loose from the family. To stay at home means to assent to my discipline. I've chosen the second way.

I've thrashed out all possible reasons to get spanked and what I'm doing wrong. Dad has been spanking me by his fit after he's pumped me out about all happenings of the day. My first statement - don't argue against him. I've promised to myself to get ready for the spanking unresisting and undressed already. I can take the spanking quietly the same way I've been taking my training. I've promised to myself to remind dad if he omits my offences. I've promised to myself to kneel down after the spanking not trying to cover my thrashed bottom and to kneel in quiet not letting my brother to taunt me. I've put everything on paper. Nonsense. It's impossible to follow all steps. This nightmare lasts the week so maybe I have to wait and everything would work out in itself.

Let say it's a training similiar to one I've undergone already. Let say the goal of this training is to stop argue against my parents and not those foolish offences (no one in the world is punished for such manners I think). It's training then. So I have get spanking daily no matter have I argued against my parents or no. I'm spanked daily in any case already. I have to get some spanking for every backtalk in addition to the punishment my parents set me. No, that's wrong way as I may get a thorough punishment while no argues and I can volunteer for punishment everytaime I think I've deserved it. So what? I've been at a deadlock.

I've sent an e-mail to Eliza and I've got an answer the same day.

1. Your parents give a loose to their feelings simply so your daily spanking isn't presumptive in the nearest future.
2. Are you sure you are ready to take a punishment for every your backtalk? If yes, you have to get the punishment no matter how hard you've been spanked for something else.
3. I'm not sure your argues and backtalks are so bad habits that need a training to kick them.
4. You are right in the rest - don't counter your punishment, you readiness will be counted.
5. Keep repeating on your mind "I need this spanking".
6. The last thing. Asking for punishment isn't demerit. When you think you'll be punished then ask for the spanking, forestall your parents bringing a charge against you. Your asking for the punishment can't be token, you have be ready for it.


Well. I carry training against my argues and backtalks forward. I can only wish me a good luck for the rest.

Mommy and dad pry me out after I've come home from the college. I try to stay calm though Ie retort a couple of times. "Do you know you deserve a punishment therefor?" - dad asks. "Yes, I do." Sure I do. It's the only dad's question day by day almost two weeks already. The most solemn moment is coming: I unbutton my skirt and take my panties off without a word. Dad has started my spanking over skirt previously, later over panties and only to the end over bare. Every spanking ends over bare bottom anyway. I bend over the table next without a word again instead of struggling with him and mommy. My parents are in astonishment. Dad pulls his belt out and my punishment begins. I try to press my breast down to the table and stay still. Mommy recites my "offences" I'm spanked for. "That's all" - dad says. "No greeting with neighbour remains" - I say while bent over the table still. Another few strokes and I straighten my back. "Go into the corner and muse your behaviour, young lady," - mommy says. I go to the TV and kneel down facing the wall. Mommy helps me to stand up and huges me no more than ten minutes later. No such tenderness previously, no hugs or kisses.

I'm spanked another three times this way. Dad says it's weekend and there is no need. The time has come to have a talk.
_

2 comments:

  1. Nothing very special. Nothing has changed. I don't understand why. It seems dad hates me not loves. I've had maximum five days without a spanking. And what the worst I don't understand what is my guilt. To be spanked once a week as in Witol's posts is o.k. while spanking every next day or daily is a little too much. I've left parents home the same year. Spanking itself isn't something evil just I prefer to be spanked (if needed and when needed) by someone who really respects and loves me.

    ReplyDelete