Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Interview with Eliza 2

March 8, 1994. My office.

Q.: I've prepared some questions and some questions are the same as from your first interview years ago. I guess I know almost all answers but I want to hear them in your words. Some questions may be intimate so you may give no answer if you don't want. When it has been a last time you've got spanked?

A.: On Friday, four days ago.

Q.: What's the reason yoy've been spanked?

A.: There is no reason usually. I'm assisting some psychologists and they ask me sometimes to play a role of a model in visualizations of their patients. It's a role of naughty someone who needs a spanking.

Q.: Do you enjoy that spanking?

A.: No, I don't. But I can take it.

Q.: Are you masochist or maybe submissive?

A.: None of them. I'm ordinary woman that is familiar with the spanking and with the pain of spanking. To be familiar isn't the same as to enjoy.

Q.: Are you paid for such visualizations?

A.: Yes, I am. But by psychologists, not by their patients.

Q.: Do those spankings include some other activities?

A.: Sometimes. I have to explain that all those perversions have been renamed to deviations of sexual life style few years ago. Most of patients are pointed on spanking or discipline sessions only but they are gained over as sexual deviants and a strong association of spanking with a sexual activity is built. A consequence of such association is an ending phase including penis stimulation till a pseudo orgasm.

Q.: Do you mean ejaculation?

A.: Exactly.

Q.: What is the penis stimulation in your case?

A.: In most cases I stimulate patient's penis with a hand, sometimes oral stimulation or anal insertion is needed.

Q.: Do you come during such stimulation?

A.: Never.

Q.: I've used the words "to enjoy the spanking" during your last interview and you haven't complained me. You say you don't enjoy spanking now. Can you explain this?

A.: There have been your words not mine.

Q.: Well. Have you asked for spanking ever?

A.: Sure, I have. You know that I believe in corrective spanking. It may be a one time spanking or a prolonged session. On the other hand I believe in emotional power of spanking, especially when I'm spanked by close friend or by intimate. I need the spanking sometimes and I ask for it when my allusions are not noticed.

Q.: You get a corrective spanking, emotional spanking and the spanking as the model of visualizations. Are there any other kinds of spanking you get?

A.: Yes. I'm spanked by my boss who is investigating new implements and ways of spanking.

Q.: Tell me more about it.

A.: Are you kidding? You are the boss so you can tell more.

Q.: I want you to tell me in your words. Let say the most memorable case.

A.: All cases are memorable. Ok. You are right. One case. I was asked to get no spanking for six monthes. My boss wanted to investigate a short course of intense spanking lasting one month and I had to be a woman that wasn't spanked before. He started with two spankings daily: strapping in the morning and caning before the bedtime. The intensity of spanking was increasing constantly. I got ten strokes with the belt plus five hits with the cane the first day and fourty strokes with belt plus twenty hits with the cane on the last day of the spanking month. He spanked not only my buttocks but backside of my legs up to the middle of my calves, frontside and inner side of thighs too. I was in panic already to the end of the second week. The pain... Not the pain, the sting was overall. The panic fair was changed by the lassitude and by the apathy to the middle of the third week, I was a zombie.

Q.: Do you believe the investigations of your boss are useful?

A.: I guess yes, they are. The case told by me shows the limits for punishment. I know the punishment spanking isn't acceptable but it's still lawfull when accepted by the adult person.

Q.: You have mentioned few days ago getting fifty strokes with the belt and fifty cane strokes on the average during each visualization and it's nothing special for you. You have got thirty strokes with the belt and twelve cane strokes to the end of the second week of mentioned case and you have been in the panic already. Can you explain this?

A.: The way of spanking is different. Other people deliver strapping strokes continuously in one pass and they can't put the full force when hitting. It hurts a lot but I take that pass as one long hard stroke. When caning they do pauses after each hit but not longer as ten seconds and they try to got my bottom and don't pay a special attention to a strength of the hit. My spankings are over in fifteen or twenty minutes usually. My boss, I mean you, hits very straight and hard even with the belt. He waits after every hit for me to take the pain in. I feel every hit and every stroke as a separate spanking.

Q.: What are your preferencies? Which kind of spanking is the best?

A.: I don't have preferencies for the kind of the spanking but for the result of it. I think the spanking has to be painful, I have to feel the sting of every hit. Some spankers want me to feel the shame while exposing my spanked behind to others or other spankers want just clear spanking marks while they enjoy to stare at the result of their efforts.

Q.: I've noticed some pesimistic overtones in your answers. Is it concerned with a spanking or something else?

A.: A hospital in which I've been working for more than ten years is closed a year ago. My licence of nurse is expiring this year and I desperately need a new job as a nurse. I'm sorry Witol. Or another solution is to pay for my qualification exams by myself.

Q.: I see. Do your kids know about you getting spanked? Have your daughters ever seen your spanking?

A.: I don't make the secret of my spanking though I don't allow them to watch me getting spanked. They know the fact of the spanking and they see me in the corner afterwards sometimes.

Q.: Do they see you barebottomed?

A.: Yes, they do. Why not? They see me nude on the beach, they are girls and I am not the man.

Q.: Have you explained them a reason of your spanking and what's your explanation?

A.: I've said I need it for wellbeing. I don't like fish stories.

Q.: Do you know your elder daughter has called me asking to spank you while you are sick and your daughters don't know how they can help you?

A.: It's new for me.

Q.: What do you think about the therapy session? I think three monthes of freequent spanking will make you feel better.

A.: I'm for it.

Q.: Well, we'll discuss it later. You have removed your skirt and panties for this interview. Why?

A.: I've just noticed that almost any dicussion with you ends in me getting the spanking. I as well as other your assistant girl we remove skirt and panties any time you say you need to talk with one of us.

Q.: Thank you for your answers.
_

1 comment:

  1. Eliza, I am very pleased that you get corrective spankings. Especially, when they use a cane, or belt on your bare bottom. For erotic, and sexual reasons, do you wear garter-belt and stockings to these sessions.

    ReplyDelete