Saturday, May 28, 2011

Regular Spanking (3)

Deviation

I think about myself spanked frequently and asking my parents to spank me while begging for mercy in the act of every thrashing. It may seem a nonsense or some perversion for the girl to ask for punishment. It's real anyway. It's real for me and for other girls treated the same way. Much more girls needed this but they didn't get it because of the sloth of their parents and educators. I've met young and elder women understanding their guilt and waiting for the payment at the back of their mind. A couple of sittings is enough to make it clear. If their guilt would paid on regular basis they never meet such psychologic problems. I've noted previously that's hard to imagine an adult women getting a regular spanking when it isn't a follow-up of hte similiar treatment from the past.

How and why it works? I guess one of the key moments in regular spanking is the discussion. The girl understands the purport and the sense of every hit. All reasons and all hits are registered so both the spanker and the girl can see the progress. And there comes a perception. The girl understands that every hit leads to the goal. No matter what that goal is. Some goals may seem unrealizable at the beginning but positive results some time later prove the opposite. It's a milestone for every girl undergoing the regular spanking: "I know - the spanking works!" The same girl that was avoiding her punishment a month ago is asking to spank her harder and it's just a question of time this to happen.

My mom used a calendar to mark the days me getting the spanking. It was before the regular treatment. The next step was a diary. She was filling it every time writing down the count of hits and all reasons. I was filling my diary myself a year later. I remember this time as a continuous nightmare. A lot of things I had to get the thrashing for, I had to write down all my offences and mistakes and as the result no less than fourty belt hits every time. I can't remember the moment I've changed my attitude towards spankig while I remeber the time when I was considering planned fifty hits not enough. I said to mom that I could take more.

So the first thing was understanding that the spanking that didn't make me feel unconfortably didn't work properly. It might be ten hits or it might be fourty hits but if such spanking didn't make me squel it wasn't a final for this goal. There was a lure to solve everything at once while the moderate spanking was leading to the achievment of the same goal by degrees. All young people are maximalists, they want everything at once. I wasn't an exception. Another thing was a pride to take more spanking than ever before.

When I was sure the spanking was good and I needed it everything stopped. I've graduated the school and entered an university. I left the parents' home and no more weekly spankings were in my life. The moment of leaving parents' home is a key in the life of almost all girls especially those spanked on regular basis. I felt a relief and a freedom for the first few monthes while I felt a desperate need of the spanking later. I wasn't ready to ask someone outside of my family to spank me so I used every visit to my parents to get what I'd missed. That was during the first year only. I didn't felt the need of spanking during the second and further years of studies.

My studies were over and I'd got the job in the same town as my sis so I'd to make a decision live with her family and renew the weekly spanking (cause my sis was spanked every week) or continue my life without a regular spanking. I'd chosen the first way. I'm not sure why. Most girls in similiar situations are choosing the life without spanking.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment