Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can someone spank me?

Mommy has brought the Saturday morning spanking into practice as a matter of routine at her friend suggestion. The means to queer a weekend really. I can't say it's not a deserved spanking when seen through the perspective of years. Spanking isn't a pleasure still and all and anxiously await for it isn't a pleasure.

Found on Spanked Cutie

I'm getting my portion of pain and shame every Saturday year by year independent of mommy's presence while spanked by her one or another friend or someone else in her absence. "For your own good", as she says usually or "It's your medicine" as he says sometimes.

Found on Girls boarding school

That day has set in. Mommy has passed away leaving me to my fate. Saturday. Morning. I'm ready to take "my medicine". I'm ready as every Saturday before. Is it for my own good? I don't know. But I know I have to get the spanking while I can't start a new week without getting it.

Found on Young wife

I'm still waiting for someone to ring at the door. I go to a kitchen and make my breakfast. No-one rings. I desperatelly need someone to come and spank me! No-one comes. I realize for myself I need that spanking.

Found on Spanking Artwork Collection

Am I a masochist? No, I'm not. I hate the pain. Am I a submissive? No, I'm not. I hate being in subjection to someone. A freedom to choose an implement I'll be spanked with isn't enough for me. Who I am and what I have to do with it? Have I to look for someone to spank me on my own account? I don't raise a question to get the spanking or not. It's clear for me - I have to get it no matter who I am in fact.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment