Monday, July 19, 2010

Spanking a Man

PROBLEMS AND NO SOLUTIONS

Spanked men isn't a rarity. Some of them need the spanking more than other girls.

Found on Spanked Hubbies

Witol has named two major problems of spanked men: his woman and his penis.

To be more specific the problem is not the penis itself but it is showing. I haven't met a man who has avoided an erection during the spanking leastwise once. I've looked for this case on the net but haven't found any study. The main accent of the man getting the spanking on the net is fetish (female domination, BDSM etc.), where the erection isn't the problem at all.

Found on Big Bad Boy

I can't say the erection is a man's fault. It shows simply his excitation (sexual of course). I'm sure that the woman who has to spank the man is provokes the erection herself starring at his penis, putting on sexy clothing or simply joshing.

Found on Big Bad Boy

I'm trying to stay steady and temperate when spanking men but erection takes place anyway. It's not sure to stay erected all the time. The penis raises and gets down several times independent of what part of the spanking is pending.

Found on Big Bad Boy

Why the erection is the problem? The problem is not the erection but the excitation depicted by the erection. The excited man doesn't takes the pain in full. There is almost no matter what kind of pain is delivered. The acute pain of the wack for men is more acceptable than a plucking the eyebrows even when there is no excitement. The spanking isn't the problem when the man is douce while more and harder hits can level up the pain taken in by the girl and by the man.

Found on Spanked Hubbies

I've been young and unpractised when I've spanked a man for the first time. My solution against the excitement has been a masturbation. It doesn't work the way I've expected. I've kneaded his penis in my palm and I've taken it to my mouth as my last shift. I've provoked up to seven ejaculations every time to make the man ready for the spanking. If the man isn't alone I ask his girlfriend or wife to do all this job of course. (You've been simply tricked into indulging the man. There is a plenty of ways to avoid the erection without ejaculation. Don't want use any of them - simply spank him and pay no attention to his penis. Want be sure about he's taking the pain in? Put your free hand on his back and you'll feel the contraction of back's muscles when the hit is strong enough. - Witol)

Found on Big Bad Boy

I've met another problem after I've resolved the erection. The man's balls are dangling when his penis isn't erected (they are pulled up or sometimes indrawn inside the body during erection). There is almost no possibility to spank him without grazing his balls when he is bent over. A moderate hit with the cane of his behind is a killing for his balls. Just standing straight and prostrating with legs together are more or less safe positions for the man's spanking.

And again. I can't find any discussion about these problems on the net what is caused probably by exceptional sexual origin of all cases of men spanking.
_

2 comments:

  1. My wife when it comes to giving me a spanking, the erection will be addressed first. Either she will relieve me of it, or I will. She enjoys watching and reminds the spanking is going to really get my attention. Once I cum, I must clean myself, and after the spanking is done, I dance around, rubbing until told to stand, hands at side, no talking or rubbing.

    ReplyDelete