Monday, July 12, 2010

Crossing the Rubicon

I'm not the only woman that has got spanked by Witol for the first time in my life. I've been slapped by my parents for a couple of times as a kid but this is common for most people. The spanking of an adult is beyond compare with those customary slaps and smacks in childhood.

I've been confronted with my complete inability to be on time and to meet the deadlines. When living at parents home it's not a problem while starting a self-dependent life it comes as an unsolvable problem. This problem has been caused by some sleep disorder in my mom's opinion thus a visit to a herbalist (I've been 17) has been a matter-of-course. Witol has made a herbal blend specially for me. "This will help you to wake-up and fall asleep in time but not to be on time," - he says. Only the frequent stinging pain as a result of my inaccuracy can make me more prompt. A shock and a dead silence. I've had to make up my mind. Mommy too. Both of us have taken in what Witol has been talking about. The shock, the shame and the fear while it's not a game. Up to three months usually. What a horror!

Added by Witol. Found on Young wife

Why spanking? Can't I go without spanking? On bare and by the stranger? These are the most common questions usually probably. There are the same answers I think. Spanking really works, it's effective, it takes not so long time as other possible ways. The spanking isn't a coercive way, no one will spank without an agreement. It's not a matter of great urgency, have a think and make your decision later. We may start immediately when you are ready.

All thoughts are beyond description really, though words are simple and the only thing I've had to do is to pull my panties down.

I've made a decision and I've gone through this. There has been the shame, the fear, the hate, the obedience, the appreciation and much more various feelings. It has gone anyway and I've been ready to forget it although it comes back as something rather kind than ugly.

Added by Witol. Found on Family Spanking

I've realized suddenly that other people don't want let me forget about spanking. My parents have no excuses not to spank me when they think it's necessary. "I'm an adult", "I'm too old", "I can't bare my behind" and other excuses don't work anymore. I've been thrashed almost at every my visit to parents' home. They have been right in most cases while it has been a deserved thrashing.

Added by Witol. Found
on Schoolgirls discipline
Added by Witol. Found on Spank Christina

The thrashing itself isn't the worst thing even very hard thrashing when you're about 20. The much worse thing is letting other people get to know about it. Extending the knowledge about the spanking is widening the circle of potential spankers. Grandfather, some aunts and uncles are among them as well as my roommate, boyfriends and my husband finally.

Added by Witol.
Found on Spanking Server
Added by Witol.
Found on Outdoor Spanking

I can't remeber that moment when I've realized I'm in need of frequent spanking. It makes me feel safe and healthy. On the other hand I've got to know taht offering my bottom for spanking I can make some people feel much better and even pretty well. I'm not a submissive, I'm spanko. It's simply the part of my life. I'm almost 40 now and live together with my son, two daughters and husband. It has happenned so (have I mention this?) that my husband spanks me on a regular basis.
_

1 comment:

  1. "You see now: it's for your own good." Can I take exception to this? So dad has no aversion to spank me till now. He isn't alone much to my regret.

    ReplyDelete