Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The first interview with Eliza

Just got inspired by Eliza's post. I'd begun to collect all available info regarding various aspects of spanking more than 30 years ago while I'd noticed some interest by my clients/patients. Interviews were the way to collect all necessary info. The first person I'd interviewed was my sis Eliza. There were some interviews with her later too, but the first is probably the most interesting.

May 13, 1983. My office.

Q.: To be sure we talk about real thing, when it has been a last time you've got spanked?

A.: Two weeks ago, since I get it no less than once a week usually.

Q.: You say once a week. What is the reason to spank you?

A.: Usually? There is no definite reason usually. It's a matter of routine with some exceptions sometimes.

Q.: If it's a routine so what it is based on? Discipline, erotica, state of health or something else?

A.: I'd rather say correction while it includes all of mentioned by you.

Q.: Punishment?..

A.: No. Not a punishment. I'm twenty five, I'm married so what punishment we can talk about? Correction fits the best. Or may be the words mommies say to their spanked daughters.

Q.: "It's for your own good"?

A.: Exactly. I feel better after the spanking.

Q.: I remember the time when it hasn't been the truth. What or who has made you to change your mind?

A.: I don't know when it happened exactly. The granny was the first person that said all girls need frequent spanking and smart girls accept and enjoy what they need. Aunt Justine and mommy set a good example of the acceptance. But it wasn't a reason that had changed my mind. I guess Anton. And Max of course. To be more exact I'd tried to accept my discipline by parents and you but the spanking was too hard to be acceptable usually but I was happy to get smacks over grannys lap instead. I think the question is not about overall acceptance but about the hardness I can take without losing a selfcontrol. The level of hardness has increased from the smacking with a hand to the thrashing with a bamboo cane. I can't accept any spanking anytime anyway.

Q.: Well. About correction. What about an expression "You deserve it"?

A.: I think the correcton isn't the same as the punishment but "You deserve it" isn't the part only of the punishment. I may deserve it positively trying to get the spanking I want and from the person I want. Or I can deserve it negatively as the result of my bad manners.

Q.: But you say you're twenty five so how can you deserve the spanking negatively?

A.: When I deserve the spanking for something bad I get it more than once. Let say it's a continuous correction.

Q.: I understand your answers this way: you don't like the word "punishment" while "correction" is o.k.

A.: Maybe...

Q.: You say you enjoy the spanking so what spanking has to be applied to make it corrective?

A.: I'm strapped usually or caned sometimes. When the spanking isn't the correction I get up to twenty hits with a belt or five hits with a cane otherwise I get more and more than once a week.

Q.: Who can give you a corrective spanking?

A.: Max. His mom. Our mommy. And you of course.

Q.: And not corrective spanking?

A.: I guess anybody.

Q.: Are there some persons you prefer to be spanked by?

A.: Sure. Max, you, aunt Justine, your God-father.

Q.: You havn't mentioned our mommy. Why?

A.: She doesn't like to spank.

Q.: Do you enjoy the pain?

A.: No, I don't. Spanking isn't just the pain. I foreknow your next question. So I'm not submissive, believe me.

Q.: I know. You've said your last spanking has been two weeks ago. Do you want me to spank you now?

A.: Sure I do.

Forty minutes later.

Q.: Few questions regarding this spanking. It's not the correction and you kneel facing the wall after the spanking. Why?

A.: Let say it's a part of a ritual.

Q.: Most women wear pantyhose and you wear stockings. Is this related with the spanking?

A.: Yes, it is. I may put no panties on after the spanking when wearing stockings what prevents the bottom from itching. On the other hand for most men a view of the woman in stockings is more exciting rather than in pantyhose.

Q.: You have said previously that non corective spanking is twenty hits with a belt usually. I've delivered you seventy hits. Why you don't object against me after the twentieth hit?

A.: I never complain the spanker's decision to spank me more than I've expected. There may be a reason I don't know. I believe in my spanker.

Q.: What ground is of your trust to the spanker?

A.: There is no other way. I'm in position barebottomed and moaning while spanker has the belt or the cane in his hand. I simply can't make it plain to him my objections. If he isn't right he makes excuses afterwards and if I'm not right I deserve additional spanking for interrupting him. On the other hand when I'm in position barebottomed I'm exposed not only for the spanking and my believe in a man is the essential condition to stay in such position.

Q.: What is the most presumptive reaction of your husband about this spanking? Will he punish you for letting someone else not him to spank you?

A.: I'm a passive part in spanking so he asks usually what's the reason and sometimes spanks me more if he is sure I deserve more than I've got.

Q.: We have discussed your needs. What about someone that needs or looks for spanking you?

A.: Just a few times. I give my behind usually though I expect it to be more brutal and painful than ever before. I wasn't right just once when Anton gave me few smacks over his lap.

Q.: That's enough for today. Thank you. And don't forget to put your skirt on before leaving the office.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment