Thursday, March 17, 2011

The flow of time

Found on Real Life Spanking

A little of nostalgia for old times. I wasn't alone in my class that was spanked by parents frequently. So dropping in to my classmate I could find her with a rosy bottom waiting for another portion of domestic education as well as coming home from school I could find mom in the kitchen after her discussion with dad.

Found on Lupus SpankingFound on Spank My Bottom

I parallel nowadays with my experience. It's circa thirty-forty years. When I was realy naughty the punishment was realy hard and clear marks were visible more than one or two weeks. The girl is sure she has got a real thrashing in nowadays while her bottom remains rosy to the next morning.

Found on Spank My BottomFound on Lupus Spanking

The nuts and bolts of wellbeing in the family is the regular spanking for wives and daughters. Someone may not agree with such statement but it's true or to be more exactly my experience of life proves this. I was spanked every week by dad and later by husband, my granny was spanked by grandfather. Everything in the family was o.k. till the spanking was carried out regularly.

Family Spanking

I don't know what's happened 25 years ago. I've noticed and other girls too that men have slacked. "I'm tired" and instead of moderate thrashing I was getting just few slaps and what was the worst that sometimes I wasn't spanked at all though I was ready. I was begging for mercy few years earlier "No, please. I'll be good I swear, it was a very last time" and next I had to beg to spank me the same way.


I was left for myself. And not only me. I could see other young but lonely ladies that will never be spanked by their men. I didn't see a way to help me and them.


I've bought a belt and measured it to my bottom and I've realised suddenly that there is no man to apply this belt accross my bum. So what's the way out? Maybe modern technologies?..

_

1 comment:

  1. I'd name this not only laziness. There are some major changes in thinking and those changes aren't positive. People agree now that girls need spanking but spanking is rather service not a duty.

    ReplyDelete