Friday, March 11, 2011

Take it for me

It happened just after the first New Year I'd spent not at parent's home. It was in January 1977. Me and another girl (her name was Liz as mine) were lodged at my mom's studies mate Veronica.

My parents had given me a freedom for decision regarding my discipline after I'd entered the medic school. "You are almost an adult and you may decide need you the spanking or not," - they said. I was sure I didn't need it and I'd spent four months without a single slap. After the first term-time exams I wasn't so sure about the need of spanking though I hadn't asked for it. My parents didn't mind my decision again: "You're in charge of your future yourself," - mommy said.

Found on Family SpankingFound on Spanked Cutie

I was taken aback Veronica announcing one day after I'd come home from school: "Your mom has called me. She wants me to spank you at least once a week. She says you know why. Just remember results of your exams." I had never demurred to my spanking and I'd said nothing this time too. "I guess Saturday morning as a matter of routine is the best time for your discipline," - she said. I had never made the secret about my regular spanking at home by parents and brother and Veronica knew I'd been spanked every Saturday.

Found on Real Life Spanking

"I'm sure it was my mom's call not yours," - my room mate said after we were alone. "Please, take it for me. I'm terribly nervous. Please." She was begging me with tears in her eyes. She was really white about the gills.

I had to make decision. Spanking wasn't a pleasure sure. But there was no matter to panic anyway. May be it was a chance to get the spanking I'd needed but felt embarrassed to ask for. So Liz and me had made a bargain to let the events run and say nothing to Veronica and our parents.

Found on Spanking Server

The spanking wasn't hard. I'd rather said Veronica was slapping me not thrashing. The things had changed substantially about a month later when Veronica had offered her son to spank me. Anton was a four years elder young man. I'd been spanked by my brother the last year at school so I'd suspected my spankings become a really hard thrashings. But not this was a problem. To be spanked by a woman in age of my mother is one thing and by the young man just another. Veronica was savvy enough to assist her son during first spanking. Anton had seen me in the corner with bare rosy behind sure but it was beyond all comparison of bending in front of him for the strapping. But like cures like anyway and after the forty hits tears were flowing and there was no thought about the shame. Just the first spanking was so hard. Anton was giving me twenty strokes with his folded belt usually.

I could stay clear-headed when the spanking was not too hard and I had noticed Anton was excited by my nudity and not only by it. I was excited too and not only by getting spanked by him sure. He had invited me to few parties with his friends and I'd met Max. The fact was that Max and me married eight monthes later. Max knew everything about me a month after our acquaintance and he was spanking me instead of Anton another month later.

Found on Young wife

I'd found another side of spanking with Max. Even when I was spanked to help me in my studies or when I was punished some erotic elements were present. I was married for thirty one years and only few monthes during my pregnancy there were no weekly spankings. I had no regrets about getting spanked again and again.

Found on Young wife

And what about another Liz? She is happy with no spanking in her life.
_

1 comment: