Sunday, March 20, 2011

Mastering an overflowing power

The situation of the power owerflow may be outwardly similiar to the one described in my previous post but it has significant differencies. It is more under the influence of external factors rather than as an expression of inner state. But the problem remains very similiar to obsession while after reaching some critical level of the power the person becomes inadequate. The situation is more common than described priviously though it's not full-scale. The power overflow is very similiar to a Siphon.

One may say it's his problem but why not to help if he isn't indifferent for me? As I've mentioned the person becomes inadequate so he may ruine the own life or life of someone nearby him. He don't know what happens with him and after he has expressed a surplus power everything goes as previously again. Some inanimate object could be an ideal solution for absorbing such power but those people need a close contact with other people when they are enpowered. They need not a simple contact or other people to be with them while they need other people to take their overflowing power. It's offensive language sometimes but an concomitant violence and brawling is more common.

The offensive language shows the situation of overlowed power coming. So there is no problem to notice it and prevent of the overflow offering myself as an absorber of that power. When the overflow is spontaneous the unruled violence is most possible while me taking a command makes this process more manageable. I can't avoid it but I can change the violence into my thrashing. It's not so terribly as it may seem at first sight. The overflowing power isn't an obsession and it consists of one-two spankings usually. Every spanking is painful but it helps to prevent a distress.

The power overflow happens almost regularly from one time in three monthes to one time in a couple of years. The regularity depends on steps the person is taking to change himself and avoid such overflow. Three-four monthes is the most presumptive interval for overflow to recur.

I offer myself when the person doesn't know how to suppress his power overflow but later he knows the receip and has recurrence to me when needed. The persons affected by power overflow are presented by men and women equally. Women ask me to help them more often than men. How make them have no scruple when offering the help. I say that's not the first time for me and I know what's coming. The second thing I want them to know that they avoid mess in their family, at work and in public. The third thing (and probably the most important) is that I want them to have an alternative to the violence no matter where that violence may take place.

The overflow isn't an obsession so scenario of the thrashing isn't so important. The goal of the process is to make me feel a pain. The level of the pain is expressed by my reaction to it (scream, tears, begging for mercy) and marks on my body. Clear and visible marks are very important so I offer a light cane instead the more common belt. The spanking lasts an hour when the belt is used what makes me squeal and results in dark blue buttocks and legs though it's not completed usually and is followed by a hourly straping after some break. The caning includes 20-30 hits in one approach and up to six-eight such approaches. I tray to arrange my thrashing as an intro strapping for thirty-forty minutes and the caning in several approaches what results in very clear marks and my natural tears and squeal.
_

1 comment:

  1. And again. I don't want other girls try this way of charity.

    ReplyDelete