Sunday, December 12, 2010

Deputy spanker (2)

The therapy spanking after intense spanking for three-four monthes grows into weekly maintenance therapy or into weekly maintenance discipline. There is no difference how is the spanking named while the result is the same.

The training spanking is over in two or three monthes and there is no need for further spanking. This time is enough for some ralatives or friends of the girl to get to know about her spanking and about her attitude towards it (acceptance). The girl's acceptance of the training is a trump card when discussing her discipline after the training is finished. On the other hand the girl understands for herself that if the spanking is effective for one her habit it will be effective for another too. So there are no cons usually and regular disciplinary spanking starts very shortly after the training is finished if only someone in the girl's environment expresses the will to discipline the girl.

The punishment is always the negative experience. The girl may agree that it's deserved but it stays negative anyway. The punishment works cause it's negative nature. This is the first and probably the main reason why spanked girls don't like to speak up about their punishments. The maintenance discipline isn't the punishment for some real offences so it's not so negative as the punishment and I've noticed girls prefer to chat about it more easily.

Another holdout to put out the girl's spanking experiences baldly deals with nowadays. It's a very common practice to get a regular spanking fifty or even thirty years ago. Major changes in social mind have converted a loving discipline into violence in the family thus eliminating the spanking from the everyday life. Millions of girls and women live without knowing what the spanking is. People just know that it's a violence, an extreme negative. When the girl realises one day that the spanking is good for her she can't confess this because of public opinion. Almost all Witol's girls have been spanked by him for the first time in their life. These girls were sure the spanking deals with a whip, dungeon, chains etc. before they have made the acquaintance of Witol. Courtesy, delicacy and respect are prerequisites for effective spanking. Those three provisions make the girls come back after their first spanking (sometimes a very hard one). Such acceptance of the spanking remains behind the closed doors anyway while the outer world remains with it's opinion about spanking as extreme violence.

The spanked girl never talks about her spanking without the answers to two very important questions: "Why me?" and "Why the spanking?". For me personaly these questions have never been a problem because of conventionalities and I've never asked them. My mom and her sisters (my aunts) have been spanked without lurking so the spanking of girls and young women for me is a part of family life. The adults have been spanked not the same way as kids and I've got it to know in my adolescence. But it's a routine spanking, nothing very special. The situation is flat another in nowadays and these two questions become very important. These are two parts of one question actualy and answer thus is very simple: "Cause it works for you". This simple answer doesn't solves an uncertainty but it's a solid base for further inferences.

When talking about therapy spanking the problem of the spanking reason is almost solved by the magic word "therapy". The training and the disciplinary spanking is different throughout. The girl has to confess to herself she can't solve her own problems alone without a help from the outside. The fact that the help is the spanking is just a trifle. I've gone through this when after graduating a school and leaving parents home I as a second year university student suddenly have realised that I need help in my studies. I've been in need of help to screw myself up to prepare for exams. I've been thinking about the pep pills or something else to stimulate my brain and memory. I've had recurrence to my aunt and she's offered me a strapping. My expectancy to live without the spanking has been ruined after I've moved from the campus to my aunt's home. I've felt inadequate and diminished. To talk with someone about my feelings in that days? Not for anything! The only person I can confess has been my aunt I know she has been spanked once a week though she's thirty seven at that time.

The decision to get the spanking is made by freewill and this makes the public talk about the spanking more complicated as the forced spanking. When the spanking is forced against the own will the girl feels like others just the circumstances are those that someone spanks her when she is a normal girl like all other girls.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment