Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Know-how for the girls

1. Don't expect your spanking will be cancelled

It's a main and most often mistake of me and most girls to hope for the cancelled spanking. Try to think like your spanker thinks "This girl needs a spanking". If your spanker says "It's for your own good" - believe him. If it's hard to you to change your mind try to repeat for youself as a mantra "I need this spanking. I want be spanked." It works even if you think athwart these words.

Never try to bring round your spanker to cancel the spanking while it's really in your own good to be spanked on regular basis if such a decision is made once.

2. I don't like a long spanking

I like my spanking to end as soon as possible. So I don't like to stand in the corner for an hour before the spanking and another hour after it. I prefer to kneel barebottomed with my hands on a head and since it's a more severe measure it's intended to last no more than ten minutes.

The spanker starts usually with a warm-up and then stiffens the spanking step by step. It takes a long time so I ask for a strap or for a cane straight off after the warm-up. I know by experience that the spanking produces the same pain no matter how it's carried out. So I simply exclude long smacking with a hairbrush, slipper or similiar implements.

3. Be honest

Be honest with you spanker and with yourself. When you are spanked once or twice a week some monthes later the pain of the same spanking isn't so stinging as before so you need more spanking for the same result. Tell it for your spanker, ask him to add some more hits with a preferred implement.

When you feel an irresistible wish to rub your bottom during the spanking ask for it, don't rub your bottom without a permission while it may lead to injury of your hands. Anyway it's much better to get your palms strapped as a penalty measure instead of having your fingers broken with a cane.

4. Your opinion counts

If you don't agree with your punishment or the part of it - say it but don't ask to cancel it. The best solution is to say that you don't agree while you want to to get it anyway. This makes your spanker to think your punishment again and maybe it will help to spank you less the next time. The best time to say your opinion is when your punishment is over. Remember to ask for more when you think you deserve more than you've got.

5. Winter - the best time for a rest of your bottom

Not only your bottom fits for a spanking making you cry and squeal. Use a winter for spanking over your thighs, all parts of them are good for spanking and the spanking is more stinging at the same time.

6. Winter is the best time to get all delayed spankings

If there are some delayed punishments the winter is probably the best time to get them all. My bottom and my legs are covered all the time in winter so they can stay patterned for month after the prolonged discipline session.

7. Wear stockings instead of pantyhose

If a weather isn't very cold I prefer to wear stockings instead of pantyhose and no panties when I know I'll get the spanking any minute now. I put my panties over garter belt not under it while it enables me to remove my panties very quickly and with confidence.

8. Don't be ashamed

Easier said than done. Anyway if your spanker tells you to raise your skirt in some strange surroundings - do it. Even if you think it's not deserved - do it anyway. You may say your position afterwards while some significant reasons to spank you you'll notice during the spanking.

9. And again


Reserve your opinion and wishes to the end of your spanking. Be honest - ask for more if you think your punishment is too soft. Trust in your spanker always.

No comments:

Post a Comment