Friday, September 10, 2010

Another Point of View (APOV)

I'm describing a lot of spanking moments here while I'm a spanker. I see all spanking related things from my side. I want my spankings to be perfect. I want to get a desired result as soon as possible and with minimal efforts from my side as well as from the side of the girl getting those spankings.

Found on Punished Wife

For most of the girls, especially for inexperienced ones many moments are weird or simply out of line. I can't describe whole process and all details in full while I don't feel what feel the girls. So I need Another Point of View (APOV) for every my article. Maybe there are some moments I don't pay attention at all but deserving a separate description and discussion. There some ladies that are spanked and are spanking other girls at the same time.

Found on Punished Girls

I expect the girls not only post comments like "I hate this" but publish a separate post describing their feelings both physical and psychologic.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment