Monday, September 6, 2010

Different ways for the same result

Found on History of Spanking

I've been spanked for more than thirty years frequently as well as I've spanked others if necessary. Some people ask why this process has to be so complicated since the result of the spanking has to be a girl's sore behind and tears after all.

Found on Girls Boarding School

The spanking process is sophisticated at first sight only. The spanking may be routine and frequent but anyway it is something exceptional in girl's life. Every spanking has some purpose and some goal so making preparations for it is more than reasoned. Kneeling or simply sitting with bared bottom and waiting for the spanking is a proper way to muse over the upcoming spanking in my cost. Only after I've taken in the reason of my spanking I'm ready for it.

Found on Spanking Server

Every break during my spanking making me to take in the reason of my thrashing is valid while it helps me to realize the primary reason of my spanking.

Found on Spanked Cutie

The spanking at the very instant without any preparation is used often but it has some failings and the main is the girl associating the spanking not with her offences directly but with the spanker who has noticed those offences. Some girls prefer this way of being disciplined while it's so simple. This way don't requires any efforts from the side of the girl to reflect on her behaviour or to make any conclusions. The ultimate result of this way is the girl repeating the same offences again and again.

_

No comments:

Post a Comment