Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Scheduled discipline vs. Quick spanking

Another Point of View

Found on Real Life Spanking

What it is quick discipline? The same day or immediatelly?

Found on History of Spanking

The immediate spanking hasn't been routine even years ago. To get over someone's knees has been more simple than now sure anyway I can't say it has happened very often in my life. Since I've been a young lady already I can't remember what I've been spanked for. I remember just a shock of my panties pulled down in front of someone I've never planed to be spanked or bared. The shock is probably the most common feeling when the girl's panties are pulled down without any notice. After the shock is gone the shame remains as a prevailing feeling. I can't say something about the pain while I don't remember it. My only wish has been to disappear without leaving a trace.

Found on Outdoor SpankingFound on Pain Toy

Any immediate spanking is much more shamefull than any scheduled discipline even when someone is witnessing it. When the disciplinarian anounces that there is no time to lose I know what to do next. I have to overstep my shame and take my panties off. I can do nothing sure but it leads to even more shamefull discipline usually.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment