Thursday, September 30, 2010

Flushed with shame

Another Point of View

The story isn't about I've tried to lose my weight, not about my pursuances and attempts. The fact is that at my roommate's suggestion I've paid a visit to Witol's office. I've expected a miracle cure or a magic herb. You may foresee what prescription I've got.

Found on Young wife

To bare myself below the waist in front of the strange man? Beauty demands sacrifice. With a hand over my pussy I've been sure covering my fanny.

Found on Young wife

And what about bottom? I've expected I show nothing special standing on all four or bending over the table. What one can see, just the same bottom I show for everyone on the beach while wearing thong.

Found on Spanked office girls

I just wouldn't make myself to keep my hands in front of me not on my bottom after the spanking. The pain has been worse than the shame and I've been sure it's the only really shamefull moment in my training.

Found on Spanking Server

I'm dutiful girl, really. I've come to Witol's office in the morning not within the given time cause of contretemps. It has been the first time me seeing another girl getting the cane. I've been shocked. The view of girl's bottom has given me quite a turn. Don’t imagine cane marks are something new for me. Not this but the girl's pussy exposed in full has shocked me so much. I've realized suddenly my pussy being exposed the same way or even more during every spanking and I've been maidenly trying to cover my crotch.

Found on Young wife

I have no regrets about choosing training by Witol. It's changed my life not only my figure. I know my fanny is exposed almost as at gyno exam when I bend over for the cane but it's just my luck. I simply make no bones about the shame and never cover my pussy again.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment