Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Scheduled discipline vs. Quick spanking

Another Point of View (Lenka)

Found on Firm Hand SpankingFound on Girls Boarding School

I've never liked the immediate spanking. Starting with slaps over my skirt under his arm it has ending with something more strong over bare and to cap the misery I've been told "Remind me at home to talk about it more seriously".

Found on Girls Boarding School

I've been spanked once a week previously by mom and it has been hard and seriously more than enough. Things change. The weekly Saturday morning discipline is actual yet but same day correction happens very often.

Found on Girls Boarding School

I don't know how but I have change something while I can't get strapping and caning so often. I'm turning pages of my diary and I see no more than sixty belt strokes a week and few times the cane some monthes ago. Saturday discipline is the same as previously now but two, three or four times a week I'm corrected for exceptional faults. I'm not an angel sure. May be I'm impish and stupid and deserve what I get but it hurts so much. I've been punished two times this week already each time fourty belt strokes. I'm in anticipation of getting punished today too (I've chated by phone at work and someone may sneak on me so I'll better own myself for correction).

It lasts two monthes such frequent spanking and I'm sick for weekend discipline instead of those spankings under the necessity. I have to go now. I want him to find me kneeling in the corner, maybe it makes him to be not so merciless.

_

No comments:

Post a Comment